Welcome to our spotlight article on Josh Olszewicz, one of our Crypto24 Twitter sources. He is a reliable source of crypto analysis, and his Twitter is a hive of activity. He was a clear choice for us
Top 10 things to know about Josh Olszewicz
- Josh Olszewicz is an American writer, YouTuber, and crypto trader.
- Currently, he is the Head of Research at Valkyrie, a a specialized alternative asset management firm bridging the gap between TradFi and crypto.
- Josh is a graduate of Michigan State University with an undergraduate degree in Human Biology.
- Later, he earned a Master’s degree in biotechnology from Johns Hopkins University.
- Before becoming a well-respected crypto analyst, he worked as a Neuroscience Lab Assistant at his alma mater. Afterward, he spent nearly five years in the neuro-opthalmologist sector.
- He is a self-taught trader, and got involved in the crypto space in 2013. He is most well known for his knowledge related to Ichimoku clouds.
- He also worked as a trader for Techemy Capital Limited, an investment management company that primarily focuses on digital assets.
- Previously, he was a long-term contributor to Bitcoin Magazine, and an occasional writer for Brave New Coin. His articles were primarily focused on market analysis of a range of cryptocurrencies.
- His Twitter account has an audience of 170,000 followers, and he regularly shares his market views and thoughts.
- He also runs a YouTube channel called “carpenoctom”. He regularly posts market analysis updates for his 30,000 subscribers.
Overall, Josh is a valued contributor to the crypto space, and Crypto24 is better for including him. If you’re interested in technical analysis, and especially Ichimoku Clouds, be sure to give him a follow.